To make the menu for every day weight loss is very simple. Especially if you are used to a relatively normal diet. Grain cereal, lean meats, fish and dairy products, eggs, vegetables, fruits will not leave you hungry. The secret is to vary the products from time to time. Classic dietetics, believes that in this way it is possible to obtain many different vitamins, minerals, and also to completely satisfy the physiological needs, in the enjoyment of the delicious and varied food. Beginners can not even count at first calories and nutrients.
How to make a menu for every day for weight loss
Nutritionists estimate that for the active weight loss we should be eating roughly the following:
- 1 serving rice, 1 serving of protein for Breakfast, 1/2 a serving of fruit or berries as you like;
- 1 serving of fruit (and protein, if the person is practicing) for the second Breakfast;
- 1 serving rice, 1 serving protein, 1 serving vegetable, 1 serving of fat for lunch.
- 1 part fruit and 1 part of protein (again, for those who train, who are still there – just fruit) in the afternoon;
- 1 portion protein, 1 portion fats, 1 portion of vegetables rich in fiber for dinner. From time to time, especially in the heavy training day can be added to your diet, the other part of the carbohydrate, this is a side dish of cereals or a piece of bread for dinner. You can vary the menu, for example, to remove fat from dinner and add to the first meal (for example, an Apple with peanut butter) for dinner and not on the side of the container for steaming the broccoli, etc.;
- 1-2 additional servings of green vegetables can be added to any meal.
This food will be in accordance with the recommendations of most health organizations. Training people, in General, you can select additional food – serving of simple carbs before and after training, approximately 15 g in pure form. This may be something such as honey, syrup, etc ..
Part size are normally determined according to the scheme:
- cereals and other carbohydrate side dishes ( already cooked) – 100 g in the pure form, or "Cup", which means, a measuring Cup of appropriate weight, visually the amount of grain around with a tennis ball in tablespoons – 4 tablespoons of boiling:
- bread – 30 g, slice;
- fruit – average weight of 220 g 1 piece or Cup of fruit equivalent;
- cheeses – low-fat 30-40 g, ordinary 10 to 20 g;
- oil – 1 tablespoon;
- avocados – 60 g;
- nuts – 30 g;
- meat – 80-100 g cooked fish – 120 g;
- egg – 2 Pcs or 4 protein;
- cheese, 150 g (for trainees and low fat cottage cheese up to 200 g);
- vegetables – 200 g without refueling, or how many will fit in a standard 250 ml beaker, tightly.
The "male" part is 20 to 50 g more than a woman. In General, the approach is very approximate, but for most people brings the deficit to 10-20% of daily energy needs.
This matrix stops working, if you train more than 5 times a week for "training" and is considered to be 1 hour of intense sessions, the heart rate above 65% of maximum heart rate.
You need to drink, especially water. In addition, "prohibited" only ice, water between meals. All other "features" like not to drink immediately after a meal, while that is not justified scientifically, because you can drink. Tea and coffee is also possible, but very limited – invigorating beverages in the diet should not be more than 2-3 servings. 1 dosage is 50 ml espresso 150 ml Americano, or 150 ml of good beer, tea. Herbal teas usually do not restrict, if not grass allergies, and are not stimulants.
Menu every day for weight loss in action
Breakfast: 30 g, dry oats, 4 egg whites, a little cinnamon, sweetener to taste, half a Cup of any fruit or half-standard fruit.
Snack: Apple, orange, pear, 100 g of cottage cheese.
Lunch: 80 g of boiled chicken breast, 40 g low-fat feta, salad mix with olive oil, a portion of cooked brown rice.
Snack: fruit, yogurt.
Dinner: 80 grams of cooked lean beef, a side dish with broccoli and stewed pumpkin.
Breakfast: 30 g rye bread, cook the sandwich for the bread, 2 boiled eggs, a Cup of green vegetables (spinach, for example), tomatoes, coffee.
Snack: carrots with olive oil.
Lunch: 1 pita or lavash for a mass of 60 g, 120 g shrimp, cooked, cucumbers, greens, sauce 20 ml of the yoghurt with the mustard and avocado to the roll.
Snack: about 20 grapes.
Dinner: 1 baked potato, 150 g low fat cheese or ricotta cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, salad greens with oil dressing.
Breakfast: 30 g rye bread, 150 g low-fat cottage cheese, greens. Make toast, spread with cottage cheese whipped with herbs. You can take ricotta cheese, 5% fat.
Snack: smoothie – a bunch of green vegetables, 100 g yogurt, 1 banana, 100 g of strawberries.
Lunch: 80 g chicken breast, 100 g of cooked pasta, a mixed salad of tomatoes and cucumbers, with a dressing of avocado, or oil.
Snack: celery with a spicy salt.
Dinner: serving of beef, cooked serving of brown rice, tomatoes, Basil, salad dressing oil with the lemon juice.
Breakfast: 4 protein stir-fried with tomatoes and mushrooms, plus toast, rye bread or 3 Finn crisp bread or other leavened bread.
Snack: fruit salad with yogurt (part of the weight about 220 g).
Lunch: 80 g chicken breast, 60 g Armenian lavash, 10 g of cheese that you can melt, do not roll, heated in a microwave oven, and a mixed salad.
Snack: plain coffee without sugar, strawberries.
Dinner: cooked salmon on the plus green vegetables. You can add the rice cakes or ready-made brown rice, if you have the desire and the need.
Breakfast: 50 grams of rice, bread, a Cup of berries, yogurt. Break bread with your hands, mix berries, fill with yogurt. You can add cinnamon, or any spices with no calories.
Lunch: ready-made rolls with salmon and brown rice, cucumber, or 2 sheets of crazy, 1 Cup of cooked rice, 1 cucumber, 1 portion of salmon, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
Snack: serving of strawberries or fruit.
Dinner: large mixed salad, Pitta with low fat cheese, tomatoes, olives, melted cheese, make mini pizzas. The choice of the Heel, to those in which there is no syrup with fructose. For our country to be a suitable replacement, they will test lavash, cooked in accordance with traditional technology, i.e. without the addition of baking powder (in the composition should be only water and flour). You can substitute pita bread 1 piece of diet-bread.
As for sweets and alcohol, in fact it is easier to do without them, as to adjust the menus. But, if "no" you have problems sweets eat no more ? standard parts, then all the fruit from changing snacking on vegetables, without oil. If you drink alcohol, you need to stick to the "dosage" is 150 milliliters of wine quality, and re-change the fruit to vegetables. Throwing the side dishes with carbohydrates or skipping meals because of the sweet or alcohol allowed.