Chicken is a dietary product that is an ingredient in many popular food systems. The main advantages of chicken meat are low price and satiety, which allows you to reduce the number of calories consumed per day.
Chicken diet for weight loss
- The main feature of a weight loss protein diet is the slow lack of carbohydrates and the creation of excess protein in the body.
- Physical activity is recommended for those who follow a chicken diet.
- A weight-loss chicken diet is used only if the person has no genetic predisposition to be overweight, otherwise the diet may be ineffective.
- During the diet, all excess fluid is excreted from the body, which is retained by fats. After removing the fluid, it is much easier for the muscles to maintain sound and tighten.
- Most of the incoming proteins are synthesized into glucose and begin the process of breaking down fats.
- The weekly menu is designed to provide enough energy throughout the day. The person does not feel a constant feeling of hunger or loss of energy.
- The useful vitamins and trace elements that make up chicken meat can compensate for the lack of consumption of plant products and keep the vital activity of the body at a high level:
- amino acids;
- natural protein;
- vitamins of groups A, B, C, PP, H, E;
Advantages and disadvantages of a chicken diet
Like any diet, the chicken diet has its pros and cons.
Cleansing the body of toxins - together with the excess fluid, the harmful substances absorbed by the water leave the body.
Slow protein absorption in the body - it takes longer to digest, which helps it to be fuller for a longer time.
Improved Metabolism - The body releases excess fat without affecting the muscles.
Efficacy is one of the most effective diets that produces long-term and stable results.
The presence of useful fiber and trace elements in the diet. The body receives the necessary substances, which minimizes the possibility of concomitant worsening of the digestive system or the development of diseases.
Variety - There are many diets that contain different types and proportions of food.
If you follow the recommended menu, you do not need to use additional vitamin complexes during protein feeding.
Disadvantages of the diet
The only disadvantage of a diet is low fat. For this reason, the duration of the diet was planned to be up to 2 weeks.
Principles of the chicken diet
Any part of the chicken can be consumed during the diet. We recommend that you prefer chicken fillet.
Chicken breast is the lowest in fat and a good source of protein.
The calorific values of the chicken parts per 100 g of product are as follows:
- ham - 180 kcal;
- thigh - 200 kcal;
- wings - 180 kcal;
- stomach - 140 kcal;
- liver - 150 kcal;
- heart - 160 kcal.
The products can be cooked, steamed and grilled. Feelings of hunger and satiety will not arise with food. It is important to note that meat should be eaten without skin.
- Dietary foods should be combined with physical activity because an increase in muscle work contributes best to rapid weight loss and long-term consolidation of results.
- Protein nourishes muscle fibers. Due to its lack, the body starts burning muscle tissue, the fat is burned one last time as a main reserve.
- Protein energizes muscle fibers and prevents them from drying out, and the body begins to deplete reserves of body fat.
- With physical exertion, muscles need many times more calories to heal, so the weight loss process also speeds up.
- Fat reserves delay fluid excretion, add weight, and reduce body relief. As the amount of fat decreases, fluid is also excreted, which immediately creates a feeling of lightness.
- Weight loss can affect the condition of hair, nails and skin, so further use of vitamin complexes is allowed.
Authorized and prohibited products
First of all, it is necessary to say about prohibited foods because they contribute to weight gain and fat deposition.
The following are prohibited:
- pastries and flour products of all kinds;
- confectionery, in particular chocolate and cream products;
It is better not to salt all products and not use them with flavors.
The following foods are allowed in the daily diet:
Any slow carbs:
- all kinds of cereals except buckwheat;
- rye bread;
- grain accessories.
Vegetable and fruit:
- green fruits and vegetables - celery, zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, apple;
- citrus fruits in small quantities - orange, grapefruit, pomelo, lemon.
It is recommended not to heat the vegetables, as they better preserve the beneficial properties and fiber, which accelerates the absorption of protein.
- durum wheat pasta.
- green, freshly brewed tea is allowed.
Tea helps speed up your metabolism. It is allowed to drink tea without sugar.
- any low fat dairy product.
It is not recommended to eat sweet yogurt.
- the minimum daily amount of water is 2 liters;
- the water must be at room temperature and tasteless;
- unlimited use of water is allowed.
Disadvantages and contraindications of weight loss
A protein diet has disadvantages that need to be considered when choosing this method to overcome obesity.
List of disadvantages of the chicken diet
- may cause an allergic reaction to proteins;
- increases the load on the kidneys;
- improper adherence can have the opposite effect and slow down the metabolism;
- May cause bloating, bloating and constipation;
- there is a risk of protein toxicity.
Chicken is a dietary product. A use-based diet has several contraindications.
- heart disease;
- problems with the work of the digestive system;
- diseases of the urogenital system;
- renal pathology;
- young age to 18 years;
- Age over 60;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- recovery period after surgery or long-term illness.
A chicken-based diet is different from a complete diet.
Talk to your doctor before starting a diet and rule out any risk of side effects.
Three day old chicken mono diet
- A monodiet is a nutritional system that requires the use of only 1 product for a short period of time.
- You can consume up to 1 kg of cooked meat per day without adding salt and sauces.
- The daily allowable number of calories is 1300 kcal.
- You can add a little green or natural spices to taste it.
- The number of meals per day is 3 or 4, depending on the size of the portions. Last no later than 8 p. m.
- A few days before starting a 3-day diet, the amount of cooked meat should be gradually increased, allowing the body to get used to the high amount of protein.
Chicken diet for 7 days
This is a classic version of the weight loss program. Diet helps to take care of excess pounds and does not deplete the body.
The main rule of diet is fragmentary nutrition. You can eat up to 5 times a day in small portions. This will allow you not to feel hunger and loss of strength.
Menu for the week
The first day
For breakfast, a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juice is allowed.
Eat during the day:
- boiled meat - 500 g;
- cooked unsalted rice - 350 g;
- green tea 2 - cup.
The second day
To the first daily portion is added 0. 5 l of kefir, and a glass of juice in the amount of 700 g can be exchanged for canned pineapple, it is recommended to use for an afternoon snack.
The diet consists of:
- chicken meat - 400 g;
- young cabbage - 200 g;
- green apples - 4 pieces;
- cucumber - 2 pcs;
The products can be eaten separately or you can make a salad of cabbage and cucumber with a dressing 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. Apples are recommended for lunch.
Serve the soup during the day:
- chicken fillet - 400 g;
- young cabbage - 150 g;
- without egg yolk - 1;
- carrots - 2 pcs.
The daily diet includes:
- chicken fillet - 200 g;
- fresh vegetables - 100 g;
- 1% kefir - 1 cup;
- orange or grapefruit - ½ pcs;
- chicken broth - 300 ml.
Broth is recommended for dinner.
You can only eat raw vegetables and dairy products on this day.
You are allowed to use:
- mandarin - 2 pcs;
- chicken breast - 500 g;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- fresh tomatoes or cucumbers - 3 pcs.
The seventh day is the last day of the diet. From this day on, you should gradually introduce additional foods into your diet.
The menu consists of:
- boiled eggs - 1 piece;
- bran bread - 100 g;
- kiwi - 3 pcs;
- cooked or steamed meat - 300 g;
- mushroom puree soup - 300 ml.
It is not recommended to combine food with water or tea.
Salads and meats can be seasoned with a sauce made of lemon juice, pepper and vegetable oil.
All meals should be at the same time. Dinner - until 21: 00 at the latest and consists of less high-calorie meals.
If you experience a strong feeling of hunger during the day and your health deteriorates, it is recommended to drink a glass of water with lemon juice.
Chicken fillet is the result of a diet
The result of a chicken diet weight loss is 1 to 7 kg, depending on the menu and the physiological characteristics of the body.
The normal daily weight loss is 700-900 g.
In the first few days the weight loss is still not very visible, but the excess water is already starting to leave the body and the swelling is decreasing.
Factors influencing weight loss results
- A person’s weight before dieting - the heavier the weight, the faster it will go away.
- Sport - the more active and frequent you train, the better your metabolism.
- Frequency of meals - 1, 5-2 every hour to eat in small portions. Some nutritionists recommend that you measure the portion size with the palm of your hand - eat as much as will fit in one palm.
- The amount of water drunk is up to 3 liters per day.
- The result can be affected by bad mood or lack of sleep - serotonin levels, which are responsible for mood and reaction rate, decrease.
- The longer you are awake, the more energy you need and the more you need high calorie foods.
- If you go out of your diet correctly, do not eat fatty foods and fast food, the result can be preserved for several years.
Exit the diet
The menu does not restrict the list of products too much.
In order not to damage your body when you leave, you need to follow a few rules:
- You should leave the diet for twice as long as the weight loss process. After a week of protein feeding, the transition to a normal diet should be at least 14 days, but it is advisable to increase this time to 20 days.
- The products should be introduced gradually. Consumption of 2 new products per day is allowed. At first, it is better to prefer low-calorie foods.
- Avoid baked goods for as long as you can. They contain fast carbohydrates and make the stomach harder, and excessive consumption can ruin weight loss results in a short time.
- It is better to add honey or sweetener to tea or coffee.
- Chocolate and cream cakes can be added to the diet no earlier than 14 days after the end of the diet.
- Porridge and potatoes can be eaten from the first day of leaving the diet, but in small portions.