The 6-petal diet is a unique short-term program that allows for easy weight loss and consists of six consecutive diet days: fish, vegetables, chicken, grains, milk and fruit. Such a system allows you to lose weight quickly on the one hand, and not to suffer from hunger on the other. The main advantages of this diet program are its simplicity, accessibility, effectiveness, and small number of contraindications.
Principles of the structure of the daily diet
This program was developed by nutritionist Anna Johansson. A short diet allows you to lose 4-6 kg. The principle is to follow 6 monodiets, each of which allocates only one day. At the same time, for six days, foods containing complex carbohydrates alternate with foods high in protein and foods rich in fiber.
Anna Juhansson suggests visualizing the weight loss process using a six-petalled chamomile flower made of paper or cardboard and hanging in a prominent place such as a refrigerator. Each is accompanied in a circle by an image of the key product of the day.
The success of the diet is based on the scientific principles of separate nutrition. Before you begin, you need to put together a diet for the following week. It is very important that you do not rearrange the order of the days as you see fit. Otherwise, the effect of the program may be zero. The only valid change is six instead of six petals. In this case, the last fruit day is dropped from the program.
Important note:for the duration of the diet, sugar is completely excluded from the diet and the use of salt is minimized. If the willpower allows, salt is also better throughout the diet. Natural spices can be used to enhance the taste of food.
Intervals between meals should not exceed 4 hours. Doses do not have to be large. At the same time, the amount of food should allow for satiety. The general system of meals is as follows:
- afternoon tea;
Menu for 6 days (Monday to Saturday)
It is most convenient to start the program on Monday. But this signal is not essential. The detailed schedule and sample menu are below.
The first petal comes off - the fish day begins, whose diet should consist exclusively of dietary fish dishes. Sample menu with timestamp:
- 8: 00 - cooked lean fish. Fillets of perch, cod, perch or hake.
- 11: 00 - fried fish fried, then seasoned with parsley and dill.
- 14: 00 - fish soup (without adding vegetables). It is allowed to enrich the taste of the food by adding rapana meat and shrimp.
- 17: 00 - steamed fish.
- 20: 00 - at the last meal you can treat yourself to boiled perch with herbal spices. The spices are selected to taste.
Among these dishes, snacks are excluded. You can drink tea - herbal, black or green - but you can’t sweeten it.
The first day of a 6-petal diet saturates the body with healthy fats: omega-3 polyunsaturated acids. These substances help reduce bad cholesterol and dissolve excess body fat in the hips and waist. Fish protein provides a well-digested and long-lasting feeling of fullness.
The torn second petal marks the beginning of the vegetable day. An example menu is as follows:
- 8: 00 - raw grated vegetables (carrots, turnips, Jerusalem artichokes). It is allowed to eat green salad without oil and spices or white cabbage salad.
- 11: 00 - cooked vegetable stew. Suitable for cooking boiled carrots, beets, cauliflower, you can add potatoes (a little). No oil is added to the finished container.
- 14: 00 - lunch of braised cabbage and a small amount of boiled potatoes.
- 17: 00 - steamed carrots, cauliflower or beets.
- 20: 00 - raw vegetable pulp.
If you feel hungry between meals, you can use a vegetable smoothie, but it’s better to limit yourself to warm green tea.
The 6-petalled diet recommends making the third day’s chicken. The menu is modest but very satisfying:
- 8: 00 - cooked chicken. Chicken fillet is best.
- 11: 00 - Chicken breast (without skin) with spices, fried in foil.
- 14: 00 - chicken soup, cooked with roots and flavored with herbs.
- 17: 00 - grilled chicken.
- 20: 00 - boiled chicken.
Sugar-free tea and clear water can be consumed throughout the day without restriction.
The fourth day is entirely devoted to the mono-diet of cereals. The following menu is available:
- 8: 00 - porridge from any cereal. Oatmeal, rice, millet, buckwheat can be used (it is better to prefer green). The unchanged rule of cooking: the dish is only cooked in water.
- 11: 00 - buckwheat porridge. When cooking, spices are added to taste.
- 14: 00 - rice porridge.
- 17: 00 - oatmeal porridge. You can add a handful of sunflower seeds.
- 20: 00 - buckwheat cooked in water. The greens are attached to the finished food.
During the day instead of snacks - aromatic herbal tea.
If the gastrointestinal tract is in order, it is recommended to use unpeeled cereals to cook porridge. They contain many more trace elements and vitamins.
On the fifth day of the 6-petal diet, you can indulge in milk and cottage cheese dishes. Here is a sample menu:
- 8: 00 - a bottle of natural yoghurt (without fruit and flavor additives) and low-fat cottage cheese.
- 11: 00 - 1% fat cottage cheese and milk.
- 14: 00 - cottage cheese (fat content 5%).
- 17: 00 - cottage cheese and kefir (all low fat).
- 20: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese.
On this day you can drink milk between meals (up to 1 glass). The tea can be consumed without restriction.
5 petals are torn off. At this point, many people stop dieting. But the most persistent and disciplined are coming to an end.
The sixth day is fruity, complete with a little coffee. The recommendations are as follows:
- 8: 00 - pair of red apples and a cup of black coffee.
- 11: 00 - small bananas.
- 14: 00 - a bunch of grapes (do not choose the "raisin" variety, too sweet) and grapefruit or orange.
- 17: 00 - three kiwis.
- 20: 00 - pair of green apples.
During the day you can drink juice (not in the shop, but squeezed by yourself), tea with lemon and herbal decoctions.
Unique recipes for a 6-petal diet
The following recipes will help you through your diet:
- Fried pollock fillet balls on the first day. The fish fillet is crushed in a meat grinder, herbs and spices are added, everything is mixed, shaped into small balls and baked in the oven.
- Cold vegetable soup for the second day. An original dish is made with 2 tomatoes, 1 pepper, garlic cloves, herbs and onions. All ingredients are simply beaten in a blender.
- Juicy chicken on the third day. With spices and chopped tomatoes, we put chicken fillet pieces in layers in the ducklings. Simmer the dish on low heat for about an hour. After cooking, we pour out the sauce and we only eat chicken meat that has become juicy due to the cooking method.
- Buckwheat meatballs on the fourth day. Boil the buckwheat porridge in water, cool and beat in a blender along with the onion and herbs. From the resulting mass, meatballs are formed and steamed.
- Cheese dish "Gadazelili" for the fifth milk day. A pound of suluguni cheese is cut into pieces and placed in hot milk. When melted and given a plastic consistency, the resulting cheese mass is shaped into a cake, poured with natural yoghurt and sprinkled with a little mint on top.
- Tropical fruit salad for the sixth day. Mix sliced orange, pineapple, banana and kiwi slices. The dish is dressed in orange juice.
You don’t have to comfortably plan how much you need to take in grams of a particular product. Everything is taken to taste.
The diet is well tolerated by healthy people, but the program has contraindications. This weight loss method is not recommended for the following diseases and conditions:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
Some people are encouraged by the results and want to continue the program. During the 2 cycles of the diet, one after the other (one day break), nothing bad will happen. On the contrary, it helps you lose another 2-3 pounds. But continuing the diet is contraindicated. You can only return to it in 3-4 months.