Among the diets available today, drinking is one of the most commonly used beverages. It can not only help you lose weight, but also remove toxins and toxins from your body. The basis of such a diet is very simple - it is recommended to consume only liquids. In terms of duration, it can be several - from one day to 30 days. A 7-day drinking regimen is considered the best option.
Important!See a doctor before taking any long-term diet. You will determine if your health allows you to adhere to the restrictions, recommend a menu that suits you, and a vitamin and mineral composition.
However, before you decide on a 7 or 30 day diet, it will be very helpful to try yourself on a one day diet. If you can easily spend a day consuming products, you may dare to choose a longer option. The day of drinking, i. e. the day of fasting, is very useful after leaving the diet: it helps to "keep the body clean" and the lost pounds do not return.
This is the simplest and simplest dietary restriction, but it is recommended that you use it no more than once a week. To prepare for such a day, you need to go for a day or two before unloading a healthy diet: give up fatty, smoked, sweets, alcohol, and carbonated drinks. The diet is based on a variety of cereals, light soups and fresh homemade juices.
There are many types of fasting days. Done at
- clear standing water;
- green tea;
- milk or fermented milk products;
- tomato or other fruit juice prepared before consumption;
- A drink made from beets, apples and carrots.
However, there are contraindications to some products. In order not to harm the body instead of the benefit, you should seek the help of a doctor.
Consuming a diet of this duration is a fairly mild version of food restriction, but you also need to be prepared for it in advance. About a week before the start, do not consume fatty, sweet foods, carbonated drinks, alcohol, coffee, cocoa, juice from packages. Soups, various cereals, low-fat milk and sour milk products, fruits, freshly squeezed juices are recommended. No and shouldn't I drink a diet?
The list of prohibited foods and beverages for dieting includes:
- fatty dairy products,
- carbonated drinks and alcohol,
- packaged juices,
- solid food,
- sugar and substitutes,
- vegetable oil,
- rich broths.
The list of allowed products is quite long:
- clear water,
- any low-fat broth,
- low fat dairy and fermented dairy products,
- Freshly made homemade juice (fruit, vegetables or mixture)
- teas with lemon but salty,
- unsweetened compotes, jelly: berries and fruits, oatmeal,
- Cocoa, sometimes coffee (without sugar),
- Rare puree soups.
7-day sample beverage menu
- Day 1: milk, fermented dairy products. The fat content may not exceed 1, 5%.
- Day 2: Vegetables, fish, low-fat chicken or beef soup.
- Day 3: Homemade juices with water (about 1: 1).
- Day 4: tea (preferably green) without sugar, can be lemon or milk.
- Day 5: Broth.
- Day 6: Salty compotes.
- Day 7: Fresh homemade juices with water.
The menu can be changed depending on your settings. But it should be designed so that in addition to losing weight, the products help cleanse the body. We recommend drinking more than 1. 5 liters of standing water per day.
The toughest diet
A classic alcoholic diet lasts for 30 days. For such a long time, only those who are very attached to losing weight can dare in a hard system. This time is enough to cleanse all the internal organs and cells and stay overweight. The diet should be more varied than the seven-day restriction menu: the body needs different nutrients.
Daily separation of products is not necessary at all. The daily diet should include the following foods:
- non-fat fermented dairy products,
- Homemade juice or unsweetened compote,
- pureed soups from your favorite vegetables,
- teas, jellies (preferably oatmeal).
Caution and positivity lead to success
Hot soups, mashed potatoes, hot drinks should be drunk to keep the digestive system from freezing. Between meals do not forget to drink more than 1, 5 liters of standing water.
In the first half of such a severe ordeal, you may suffer from headaches, apathy, fatigue, and irritability. It is necessary to take vitamins and minerals, carefully monitor the reaction of the body. If you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract - stop the experiment urgently. You have to switch from a drinking diet to anything else - there are a lot of people today. Or you can have a fast day every week. And then you will slowly but surely get to the desired result. But be sure to consult your doctor or nutritionist.
It is advisable to use tricks to develop a positive emotional attitude and reduce the effect of stress (and certainly arises) on the nervous system.
- Blending seemingly inappropriate product flavors - you can use these experiments to achieve original and fresh combinations.
- Use vivid vegetables - this can make you feel like a sunny day or green grass.
- The beautiful decoration of your meal gives pleasure to a rough diet.
- Remember that following a 30-day diet, you will be happy with the results despite the difficulties you have experienced.
Finish this tiring diet
Proper withdrawal of the drinking diet is as necessary as strict adherence to the diet itself. During the exit, the body should be gradually restored to the previously accepted diet and diet. This helps to maintain the harmony achieved with such difficulties and does not cause harm to health.
If the diet has been followed for 7 days, it should take at least a week to exit. If the diet is designed for 30 days, it will take longer - up to two weeks.
We recommend that you include common foods in your diet in the following order:
- liquid cereals without sugar;
- Omelettes, curd and casserole (without sugar), vegetable puree, steamed or cooked fish;
- cheese, vegetables (fried, steamed or cooked), non-solid fruits;
- Dried fruits, nuts, lean meats and other solid foods.
In addition to getting out of the right diet, you will retain a feeling of lightness for a long time and will always be in good shape and in a good mood. In order to maintain yourself in this state, you should drink every week. One-, seven- or thirty-day diet - you’ll definitely like the results. With a one-day diet you can consume about 2 kg, with a seven-day diet - up to 7 kg, and with a 30-day diet, all excess weight can be lost. But it depends on how much it was. Regular drinking days will help you achieve what you want.