According to the opinions: the Japanese diet is not only a way to change a dress to a smaller dress in two weeks, but also the possibility of "freezing" a new weight for at least 2 years. The diet was developed in a clinic for obese patients. But even a diet system created by doctors will not suit everyone. . .
What is the secret to such a diet
Don’t expect to lose weight because of sushi or miso soup. It is a salt-free diet named after the country in which it was developed.
This does not mean that it is a 100% original diet: the diet forbids the same as others (fatty, sweet, but mostly salty). Doctors call such a diet salt- or protein-free.
The diet burns 5-8 kg in 2 weeks.
The maximum duration of such a meal is 14 days. The diet should not be repeated earlier than 2 years later (but better - after 3 years).
- Animal Proteins: lean fish (calorie chart appears on the internet, choose fish based on such data - although it is also known that Japanese salmon is not forbidden either), chicken, beef. You can also allow eggs (chicken, quail).
- Milk: low-fat kefir.
- Cereals: Dietary bread.
- Fruits, vegetables(but preferably not potatoes or melons, but “light” foods).
- Fats: olive oil (in moderation).
- Drinks: black coffee (without sugar and milk), green tea, herbal teas. By the way: if you better not get stuck in coffee, you can drink tea and clean water as much as you want.Watershould be drunk from a daily dose of 1. 5 liters.
There are no products
Every day the menu is missing:wine, alcoholic beverages and even beer, sugar(and the products on the label - packaged juice, sweets and confectionery, sweet milk), flour and salt. . . Not only is the gift of herring and other salty rivers and seas prohibited - salting homemade salads, soups and cereals is also prohibited.
Benefits of the Japanese Girl
- diet normalizes metabolism and removes toxins from the body. As a result, such a menu not only "loses weight", but also heals the body. Diet teaches the body to consume small portions and low calorie foods. For this reason, the burnt weight does not return even after release.
- You lose a lot of weight during your diet. It is fluid in the first few days (and will come back, so you gain 1-2 kg after the diet, and that’s normal). But the remaining 3-6 kg melts without a trace.
- The diet is available even in winter. Such weight loss can be afforded by people of any income.
Such a strict diet is contraindicated inpregnant and lactating women. However, if you have just given birth but are not breastfeeding, refrain from losing weight for at least 6 months - let the body "move" the pregnancy (the period when the body gave most of the nutrients to the baby and seriously depleted its own internal reserves). The Japanese diet is not adequate even during the period of seasonal vitamin deficiency (early spring) or during rehabilitation after a serious illness.
Doctors prohibit the use of "Japanese girl" in people with the followingdiseases:
- gastritis or ulcer;
- severe heart disease;
- chronic kidney or liver disease.
But even if you don’t feel any illness or suffer from a serious illness, it’s worth noting that the Japanese diet has a “bad” menu. And in order not to face the “shores” of such weight loss, take a vitamin-mineral complex from the first day of your diet.
Lose weight in Japanese style
Do not buy products for later use, ie immediately for 14 days: the "correct weight loss" menu is based on 100% fresh fruits and meats. It’s better to make micro-purchases every day by making fresh food.
Rules for such a diet:
- may not be substituted for breakfast and dinner or diet days;
- eat only allowed foods (diet does not help without endurance);
- do not replace cabbage and fish in your diet;
- You can replace the beef with chicken 1-2 times (but not desirable);
- zucchini is allowed to replace zucchini, pumpkin, beets (instead of frying, this product is also baked in foil with herbs and olive oil).
Sports, especially strenuous sports, should be postponed in the diet (the daily caloric intake is less than normal and the body will not "pull out" a lot of physical activity). The same goes for people whose work involves constant physical activity - sometimes they have to interrupt their diet due to the resulting loss of strength. However, this does not always happen because you should lose weight not on the “grass” but on the proteins.
Consult your doctor before starting your diet.
Preparing for the Japanese diet
Prepare for such a diet for at least7 days.
Nowadays, sharply reduce your rations of fast food and starchy foods. The task is to say goodbye to such products by the end of the seventh day.
Even portions of non-high-calorie foods should be gradually reduced by 20% (this is so that the stomach gets used to saturating the minimum foods and does not torment hunger).
Finally, note how many calories are on the table per day. Goal: to make your own menu "easier" by 500 kcal. This can be achieved by cutting off the portions described above or discarding fatty and sugary foods from the diet.
And of course drink at least 1, 5 liters per day. It’s only worth the first glass when you wake up - so it speeds up your own metabolism.
Dieting maximum: menu for 14 days
- Breakfast: A cup of humble black coffee. And that's it! Such a breakfast, by the way, brings the Japanese diet closer to the French.
- Lunch: cooked (preferably) or fresh cabbage and 2 hard-boiled egg salad, flavored with olive oil + fresh tomato juice (lots of salt in the store). The latter can be replaced with fresh, juicy tomatoes.
- Dinner: 200 g of steamed or cooked fish + "live" cabbage salad with olive oil (preferably pressed).
- Breakfast: coffee. Today you can add a slice of rye bread (fresh or grilled or in a toaster).
- Lunch: Same as yesterday.
- Dinner: 200 g of cooked (steamed) beef + 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
- Breakfast: coffee only.
- Lunch: A portion of eggplant or zucchini, fried in oil but without flour (you can choose any portion).
- Dinner: 200 g of boiled beef + cabbage salad with 2 boiled eggs, seasoned with oil.
- Breakfast: You can take a break from coffee today if you allow yourself green tea (optional). A more hearty breakfast is served on this day: fresh carrot salad with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish in boiled or unsalted water (but we can also fry it) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fresh fruit (optional).
- Breakfast: Same as yesterday.
- Lunch: 500 g of cooked fish (divided into 2 portions) + tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 500 g of cooked chicken (it is better to cook skinless fillets, this is the lowest calorie part of the carcass) + salad (carrots, any cabbage), sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Dinner: 1 fresh little carrot + 2 hard boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (Eastern sages say it's better to drink this drink hot - so your body gets more useful antioxidants).
- Lunch: 200 g of boiled beef + fresh fruit dessert.
- Dinner: fish salad as on day 1, beef with kefir as on day 2, fruits or eggs and carrots as on day 6. Choose one of the options as you like.
- Breakfast: "empty" green tea (however, the diet allows for a slice of lemon).
- Lunch: 200 g of beef + fruit dessert. You can make yourself a salad and season it with lemon juice, or you can only serve 200 g of any fruit (big apple, pear, plum).
- Dinner: Any of the dinners listed above, but not the recommended dinner for 3 days.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 1 egg (soft-boiled, hard-boiled, poached) + 3 small carrot salad with vegetable oil (grated and sprinkled with "olive" or lightly steamed in oil) + 50 g low-fat cheesehard fitness or cottage cheese, granular).
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit (in the form of a salad with lemon juice or only 1-3 fresh fruits).
- Breakfast: 1 large carrot sprinkled with grated and lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (cooked or fried) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: Same dinner as yesterday.
- Breakfast: coffee + 1 piece of black (rye) toast or bread.
- Lunch: a portion of eggplant and / or zucchini fried in vegetable oil. The size of the service can be anything.
- Dinner: one boiled beef (weighing up to 200 g) + a glass of yogurt, low-fat white yogurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: same as yesterday - coffee, bread.
- Lunch: one serving of fish (200 g, this product can be fried or baked, cooked in water or steamed) + fresh cabbage sprinkled with olive oil.
- Dinner: 2-3 ripe seasonal fruits.
- Breakfast: black coffee only.
- Lunch: one serving of braised cabbage (with virgin oil added) + 2 boiled eggs + a glass of fresh tomatoes.
- Dinner: Serving 200 g of fried, fried or cooked fish.
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (prepared using the methods described above) + "live" kale salad.
- Dinner: 200 g of beef + 200 ml of "empty", ie low-fat kefir.
BTW: The diet menu looks pretty much the same. But don’t forget - cabbage isn’t necessarily white cabbage! One day we cook in color, the other - broccoli, the third - kohlrabi (we can grate it on a raw salad, or we can roast or fry it).
Quit your diet
Proper completion of your diet will no less affect your weight loss results than the diet itself.
Bad news: if you think "well, everyone suffered, " then in fact your eating abstinence has just reached the Equator. Behind the diet itself, in front - the exit that lasts at least 26 days.
Don't slap your favorite foods.For the first weekstick to the "old" diet, just increase the portions (vegetables - 100 g, meat - 50 g). Add a little salt too - start with 5 g a day.
From the second weekyou can eat:
- for breakfast - porridge on water (up to 200 g) + omelette;
- give 2-3 snacks (but small - to be eaten fragmentarily and often at the exit);
- lunch should still be protein;
- Replace the dinner with something more solid - protein, vegetables (say steamed, low-fat slices + vegetable stew).
Beginner and experienced "lose weight" reviews
To be honest, the photos before and after are stunning: the girls look different before and after the diet. But not all reviews are accompanied by such photos. . .
Diet has helped these people
A review of satisfied "slimmers" shows that:
- really lost weight and impressively fast (even the weight that has been deadlocked for years can pass);
- Among other things, the tummy is nicely tensed on this diet;
- no weight gain thereafter;
- This is the "miracle" diet recommended for girlfriends and colleagues.
In order not to lose the positive mood during the diet, people even manage to make such a limited diet "tastier": they add cinnamon to the coffee (the flavor makes the drink a little sweeter), instead of tomato juice. vegetable salad is made with cabbage (so "goes") more fun), beef is cooked with roots (onions, carrots, celery) and spices, making it aromatic and appetizing. . .
. . . And these people weren’t happy
If you don’t drink vitamins, you may start having problems with your hair, nails, and even sleep during your diet (add monthly “small” performance).
The diet is only suitable for people with an iron will. In fact, it will take almost 2 months to lose weight and limit it. Not even a single bun, chocolate or pork slice can be seen during this time. And sit with your friends in a cafe over an "empty" coffee! And if you are suddenly invited to the wedding!
Finally, if you are on your feet from morning to night, dizziness and weakness may appear in your diet.
P. S. "Twin Brother": The diet of the "Japanese girl" is reminiscent of the French. The same proteins, small portions, three meals and coffee for breakfast.