A slim and toned body is a dream not only for women but for most men as well. To lose weight, you don’t have to suffer from rigid diets and exhausting workouts.
Proper nutrition has a special place in the fight for beautiful figure. It means a balanced menu, carefully selected products and some simple rules that form the basis of PP.
Is It Possible To Lose Weight With Proper Nutrition
Adhering to the principles of proper nutrition not only provides the body with useful vitamins and trace elements, but also frees it from toxins and fat deposits. The menu only includes low-calorie foods. Nevertheless, they saturate the body for a long time, allowing you to avoid unplanned snacks, which are most often used as sandwiches or chips.
Healthy eating helps prevent the development of various diseases that can lead to obesity (such as diabetes). The goal of the diet is to speed up metabolism and improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Thanks to this, you can not only reduce your weight, but also cleanse the skin of acne and blackheads and improve the condition of your hair and nails. In addition, health improves, the feeling of difficulty after a meal disappears, which is a pleasant bonus for a flawless figure.
If you follow the principles of proper nutrition, you can easily get rid of 5-9 kg. The exact result depends on the physiological characteristics, sex, and age of the weight loss.
What foods can you eat
The list of foods allowed for weight loss is quite extensive and varied:
- low-fat fish and seafood;
- cereals and legumes;
- fruits; fermented dairy products;
- Nuts and dried fruits (in small quantities).
The 7 best scientifically proven products deserve special attention:
- Grapefruit- rightly recognized as a natural fat burner. It contains a large amount of vitamins with a minimum caloric content.
- Oatmeal- rich in complex carbohydrates. These are the fuel for the body.
- Tomatois a versatile ingredient in a wide variety of foods. They prevent cancer and heart attack.
- Broccoli- contains an active substance called sulforaphane. Several heart medications have been developed based on it. Unrefined vegetable oils
- are sources of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These varieties include olive, sea buckthorn, sesame and linseed oil.
- Whole wheat- protects blood vessels from atherosclerotic plaques and helps you lose weight. This group includes cereals such as millet, buckwheat, oatmeal, brown rice.
- Greens- Contains chlorophyll, which suppresses the negative effects of junk food. Parsley, lettuce, coriander, dill, basil and spinach have antioxidant properties.
It’s worth noting that the list of the most useful foods was compiled based on 20 years of research by scientists.
One of the most important principles of proper nutrition is to avoid unhealthy foods. If you want to lose weight without much effort, you need to shape your eating habits. For example, during a lunch break at work, he used to eat fast food, chocolate cake and soda. You must completely abandon such a habit, replacing unhealthy foods.
The list of prohibited foods includes the following foods:
- smoked meats;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food;
- bakery products;
- ketchup, mayonnaise and other sauces;
- soda and packaged juices.
You should also avoid foods that contain trans fats, preservatives, soy, and palm oil. It is recommended to minimize the consumption of alcoholic beverages and sweets.
The weight loss process should begin with cleaning the refrigerator. Remove all foods from the list of prohibited foods. If that doesn’t happen, you’ll definitely eat a piece of sausage at some point, which will certainly be followed by another. This only leads to food breakdown, after which the weight loss process must begin.
PP Principles for Weight Loss
By following the principles of proper nutrition, you can achieve amazing results. However, each rule has its own characteristics and nuances, so it deserves detailed consideration.
The most important rule of a healthy diet for weight loss is balance. The body needs to get proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Rejection of any of these macroelements will certainly have a number of negative consequences. It should be understood that the body and the body cannot function normally in the absence of the BJU.
The correct proportions of protein, fat and carbohydrate are 35%, 25%, 50%.
Protein intake should be highlighted. This is due to the fact that it is present at every meal. If you do not play sports, the daily dose is 1, 5 g. With regular physical activity, the amount of protein is about 2. 5 to 3 g / kg.
If you want to calculate KBZhU's individual daily allowance more accurately, use the ready-made formula:
- (weight (kg) x 10 + height (cm) x 6, 25 + age (years) x 5 - 161 (women) or + 5 (men) x activity coefficient).
The activity rate is your lifestyle. If you are agile enough, this indicator will be 1, 30. In the case of an inactive, sedentary lifestyle, the coefficient will be 1, 2. With regular training, this value increases to 1. 45.
A weight loss diet limits calories. Women's daily caloric intake is 2, 000 calories a day. To lose weight, you need to reduce your diet by 10% -20%.
With proper nutrition, you should eat often but in small portions to lose weight. The daily diet includes 5-6 meals, of which 3 people (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This is necessary to improve metabolism. For it to work, the body needs to be fed a small amount of food on a regular basis. This "trick" also allows you to avoid feeling hungry.
For a quality breakfast, slow carbs and protein are preferred. For example, porridge, cottage cheese or omelette. Please note that neglecting breakfast is strictly forbidden. He is the one who starts the work of the whole body and energizes the whole day.
Complex carbs, fiber and protein are good choices for lunch. This meal is considered the most satisfying and calorie-rich. You can cook soup, meat or fish, garnish for lunch.
The main requirement for dinner is lightness. In this case, the dish should be rich in protein and fiber.
The remaining 2-3 meals are snacks. Choose foods rich in protein and fiber. The first snack should be kept between breakfast and lunch. It is often called brunch. In this case, the ideal solution would be cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit or smoothie. The second snack is an afternoon snack. You can "freeze the worm" with nuts or dried fruits. For the last snack, everything is unique. Someone can easily do it without him, while others simply need it, and his rejection leads to overnight overeating. The last meal should be taken 2-3 hours before an hour. Kefir or fermented fried milk is considered ideal for such a snack.
Important!Fruit should only be present in meals during the first half of the day. They are digested and absorbed for a long time. If you eat an apple before going to bed, it will lead to rot in the body.
Drink clean water regularly during weight loss. Tea, coffee, compote, juice and other beverages are not included. The daily intake with proper nutrition is 2 liters. Even mild dehydration can impair brain function and reduce physical performance. Smartphone owners can install an app to monitor their water balance charge.
Important!The brain often misreads the body's signals, confusing thirst with hunger. If you feel hungry an hour after a meal, don’t rush to the food. Drink a glass of water first.
It is recommended to drink fluids 10-15 minutes after waking up. A glass of room temperature water will help you wake up faster and prepare your body for your first meal.
Eating right can seem difficult to many. This is the most common misconception. In reality, it is enough to simply master all the rules of PP. The method of cooking is just as important. It depends on whether the food is beneficial or harmful to your body. For example, during baking, most of the nutrients are broken down, as a result of which the body does not receive the necessary vitamins and minerals. In addition, the vegetable oil used for frying significantly increases the caloric content of the pot.
During weight loss, special attention should be paid to the heat treatment of the products. Can be cooked, steamed, steamed and baked.
Sample menu for the day
The compilation of menus for proper nutrition should be approached responsibly. It has to be varied, otherwise it gets bored quickly, leading to food breakdown. We made a special selection for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- low-fat cottage cheese, apples;
- oatmeal with pieces of fruit;
- omelette with broccoli;
- millet porridge, a slice of wholemeal bread, a slice of cheese;
- smoothie, bread;
- buckwheat porridge cooked in milk;
- fruit salad with natural yogurt;
- oatmeal, 2 chicken eggs;
- bruschetta with tomatoes and avocado.
- oat bran with milk;
- banana smoothie with 2 toasts.
- brown rice, foil-roasted turkey, vegetable salad;
- light vegetable soup, buckwheat, steamed fish cakes;
- pumpkin cream soup, vegetable stew, boiled chicken breast;
- chicken soup, fried fish with vegetables;
- cabbage soup in cauliflower cream sauce, braised chicken slices.
- salmon with boiled chickpeas, vegetable salad;
- durum wheat pasta, boiled turkey breast;
- lean steak with vegetable stew;
- curd curd;
- fish with vegetable salad;
- omelette with 2 eggs, fresh tomato and cucumber salad;
- dried fruits;
- plain yogurt;
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- vegetable or fruit smoothie;
- milk jelly with fruit;
- Baked apples with honey and cinnamon.
What else is important for weight loss
The following recommendations, which can also be attributed to the basics of a healthy diet, help the weight loss process with PP:
- Eat more complex carbohydrates. You can get them from vegetables, fruits, berries, cereals, legumes. Remember that they make up 50% of your daily intake of BZHU. It is better to refuse fast carbs.
- The food should be at a comfortable temperature: it should not be higher than 50-60 degrees and not lower than 10 degrees. Food that is very hot and too cold has a detrimental effect on the digestive process.
- Eat high-fiber foods every day. Like a sponge, it absorbs toxins that have accumulated in the body, gently removing them from the body. Dietary fiber also improves intestinal microflora and provides long-term satiety. Fiber is found in wheat bran, brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- Sweets should only be eaten in the morning. Unlike diets, PP does not require a complete rejection of the confectionery. It is enough to choose the right delicacy. For example, a slice of cake can be replaced with homemade cheesecake. You can also eat dark chocolate, ice cream, marshmallows, jam, marshmallows.
Exercise helps with the weight loss process. Cardio workouts are rightly recognized as the most effective. You can get rid of 400-600 kcal in 40 minutes. If you don’t have time to visit the gym because of your busy schedule, you can work out at home.
Eating well is a quick and easy way to lose weight. The most important thing is to follow the principles. In most cases, the first results will be visible within a week.