Overweight women cause a lot of problems, but it's hard to get rid of. Abdominal fat deposits are especially difficult to leave. But there are situations where you need to lose weight urgently, for example, there is an important event for which you need to wear beautiful clothes. In such cases, women ask themselves the question: how to lose 10 kg in one week at home and how to remove the stomach and sides. It is possible, but it must not be forgotten that such extraordinary weight loss is not good for your health. In addition, they return quickly later after a sharp disappearance of body fat.
How to lose 5 kg in a week and remove your belly at home?
A comprehensive approach is needed to resolve this issue. It does not require an extreme diet or fasting. Rapid weight loss can be done with proper nutrition and exercise.
If you have a problem with how to lose 5 kg in a week and remove your belly, you need to understand the characteristics of weight loss. Excess fat accumulates primarily in the abdomen and leaves it for the last time. With normal weight loss, diets first reduce the volume of the hands and face.
Exercise is essential to stimulate fat loss from the waist. Moreover, special exercises are needed that strain the abdominal muscles. In addition, beauty treatments such as massages or body wraps can help.
In such a short time, a lot of body fat cannot go away. Basically, the weight loss is due to the cleansing of the intestines and the removal of excess water, so the weight returns. You also need to know how much you can lose in a week. 10-15 kg can only be dropped if the initial weight is very high. An average-sized woman who wants to quickly reduce her abdominal volume can only count on the loss of 3-5 kg.
To learn how to lose weight fast, you need to eliminate the reasons for its accumulation. Why greasy deposits appear:
- due to improper and irregular nutrition, the body begins to create reserves, primarily in the abdomen;
- stress leads to an increase in the amount of the hormone cortisol, which accelerates the accumulation of fat;
- lack of sleep leads to a slowdown in metabolic processes;
- hormonal disorders with age lead to weight gain;
- Excess calories in foods you don’t have time to spend on.
But experts believe that this extraordinary weight loss is not good for health. And after returning to a normal diet, the fat returns again. That is why such a weight loss is recommended when it is really an emergency. But to really lose weight and for a long time, you need to follow the advice of experts:
- the goal should be realistic, it is better to lose weight gradually but consistently;
- watch your diet, you don’t need diets, but your diet needs to change;
- reduce the caloric content of foods by limiting carbohydrates and sweets;
- eat only homemade food, refuse fast food and semi-finished products;
- There should be more vegetables and fruits in the diet;
- Drink enough water daily;
- don't miss breakfast;
- Eat protein foods daily;
- requires regular physical activity;
- requires cardio training 3-5 times a week;
- get rid of bad habits;
- Avoid stressful situations, good sleep and maintaining a good mood;
- Do not use fat burners as they lead to metabolic disorders and can seriously damage your health.
And one last piece of advice: losing weight in such an extreme way is only recommended at a young age. After age 45, weight gain is most often associated with hormonal changes. In this case, fatty deposits only accumulate in the stomach. But diets do not help get rid of them, they can only further impair metabolic processes.
How to lose weight fast and remove your belly at home with nutrition?
Most often, those who are interested in quick weight loss removal and abdominal removal hold diets. With such a diet, the digestive system is under great strain. So that in a week it turns out to lose weight, but gastritis or dysbiosis develops.
In order not to harm your health, you should follow the nutrition advice of nutritionists:
- they return just as quickly after losing excess pounds, so strict diets are not recommended;
- Mono-diet is not recommended for people with weak mentality;
- choose a eating system that includes familiar products;
- eat small portions, but be sure to eat several times a day, preferably every 3 hours;
- Drink plenty of water;
- in the morning it is recommended to eat bran to clean the intestines;
- last meal 3 hours before bedtime;
- increase the amount of fiber from fruits, vegetables and nuts;
- eat carbs in the morning, breakfast is best;
- reject harmful products.