The buckwheat diet is a mono-diet in which only buckwheat should be eaten.
There are many variations of this diet: you can add kefir fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices and soy sauce to the main product.
Buckwheat in the morning with kefir for weight loss
In addition to helping you lose 2 to 12 pounds, it's a useful product. It contains 18 useful vitamins and trace elements: B1, B2, B6, folic acid, antioxidants, vitamin PP and various minerals.
The potassium in the kernel helps with arterial pressure, removes toxins from the liver, helps restore the gut microflora, and lowers cholesterol. Although there are no restrictions on the amount of porridge, the diet is very effective and, most importantly, "not hungry. "
Many people are afraid to continue their diet, precisely because of fear of intentional starvation. It contains a lot of carbohydrates, which consist of long glucose chains, so-called complex carbohydrates and fibers, and protein. As a result, weight loss does not result in a constant feeling of hunger, the body receives most of the necessary minerals as well as trace elements.
Fast diet: 3 days
The question of how to lose weight quickly and painlessly on buckwheat in 3 days worries almost every second girl who suddenly has a few extra pounds. To lose weight quickly before some important events: a sea trip, a birthday, an anniversary, or a public speech, you can follow a strict fast diet.
This is a very tough diet. The diet should only include buckwheat porridge, which should be prepared in the evening, and clean water. Sugar teas and coffee should be avoided, but herbal tea or unsweetened green tea can be used with mint.
As you know, mint quenches hunger. Buckwheat contains complex carbohydrates that take a long time to digest. If you find it very difficult to restrain yourself, you can eat one or two green apples, 1% fat kefir (a glass), or low-fat yogurt (you can choose one daily). You cannot eat after 18: 00 or 3 hours before bedtime.
Seven-day hard diet
Buckwheat can lose 3-7 kg in 7 days, of course if you strictly follow the diet. All seven monotonous foods are hard to bear. Since there is only buckwheat on the menu every day without added sugar, salt and meat products, weight loss often breaks down. This may not be possible for people accustomed to a varied diet.
Buckwheat works very well with kefir or other low-fat fermented dairy products: unsweetened, low-fat yogurt or 1% kefir. You should drink up to 1 liter per day.
You can add a teaspoon of vegetable oil, flaxseed oil or soy sauce to your daily portion of porridge. This is the only sauce that can be used to season food during a diet. Eat two unsweetened fruits a day: green apples, grapefruit but not bananas, very high in calories. Buckwheat can be filled with kefir or washable porridge.
And water! Buckwheat removes water from the body, so every day you need to drink at least 1, 5 liters of clean water. Or at a rate of 1 liter / 30 kg body weight. But up to 3 liters per day. You can add different dried fruits to your porridge, up to 6 large berries per serving.
In order to avoid weight loss after your diet, you should gradually quit. Minimal sweet, fried starchy foods, steaming, boiling or baking. Buckwheat for dinner. The transition period must be at least 10 days. You can repeat it no earlier than 1. 5 months later. the next call can be initiated no earlier than 6 months later. The body needs time to recover. With the right approach, 7-12 pounds can be shed in a week.The
diet does not help if you are overweight by up to 5 pounds. All diets should be accompanied by moderate physical activity to achieve maximum effect.
Not suitable for people engaged in strenuous physical activity.
Cooking buckwheat correctly
Buckwheat must be cooked properly to preserve all the minerals and trace elements in the grain and to ensure proper weight loss. The best way to cook buckwheat during your diet is to steam it.
- A glass of dry buckwheat (250 ml) is required for the daily dose.
- Rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Take a 1-2 liter pot and pour buckwheat with two glasses of boiling water.
- Cover and wrap tightly with a towel. Let the buckwheat steam for 4 hours. Or cook in the evening, leave the container with cereals until morning.
- Rinse the cereal.
- Fill with 1/2 water.
- Cook over high heat until all water is absorbed.
- Make a small fire and simmer for another 6 minutes.
- Then wrap the pan with something steep.
Porridge will be much softer with this method than steaming.
- Pour boiling water over the cereal.
- Drain the water.
- Fill with boiled water (not boiling water, but hot water) at a rate of 1/1, 5.
Porridge proves to be a little harder, but retains maximum vitamin and mineral content.
Buckwheat, although it contains many useful substances, is still a mono-diet and is recommended during and after the use of vitamin complexes to avoid health problems.
- This is a very frugal diet. Buckwheat is about 40-80 rubles, depending on the manufacturer. You can run out of cooked buckwheat in a week and save a lot of food.
- Very useful, cleanses the liver.
- It should be included in the diet of people with various types of liver disease who have low hemoglobin, arterial hypertension.
- Removes excess cholesterol, toxins, heavy metal ions and toxins from the body.
- Buckwheat can easily replace potatoes and bread
- The calcium in the product takes care of the condition of the hair and nails
- Magnesium saves from depression.
- Improves vision and cerebral circulation
- Buckwheat can be consumed in unlimited quantities. There is no threat of hunger.
- Do not add oil, salt, milk, meat, sauces. In extreme cases, kefir or herbs, spices.
- After 2-3 days due to a varied diet and lack of sugar, you may feel a lack of energy, a slight general weakness. During this period, you can drink a glass of clear water with a teaspoon of natural honey, thus replenishing your body’s glucose balance.
- Avoid salt and sugar intake during weight loss.
- It is difficult to combine with active sports due to the general weakness of the body.
- A monotonous meal leads to depressing and breakdowns.
Contraindicated in the buckwheat diet
Buckwheat diet is contraindicated for those who have problems with the heart, gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels, kidneys. If there is a problem with the pressure. It is categorically contraindicated in patients with diabetes mellitus. During pregnancy and lactation.
Pregnant mothers and nursing mothers are generally prohibited from following any diet other than a proper, balanced diet. People are depressed.
At the first signs of deterioration, the diet should be deleted.
Buckwheat Cleaning Day
Buckwheat days can be organized regularly to cleanse and keep the body in good condition. If you organize a landing day a week exclusively for buckwheat, you can not only cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, but you can also drop a couple of three pounds.