The desire for leanness lies in both women and men. Sometimes, during an important event or vacation, you may need to lose weight very quickly within a certain amount of time. In such situations, fast weight loss diets have a good effect.
Assuming a person is really overweight, you can lose ten pounds in a week without putting in too much effort. But if they actually invent excess weight and in reality do not exist, then the body is very reluctant to distribute the usual weight.
What is a fast weight loss diet
A fast weight loss diet has an excellent effect in a short time, but unfortunately the results obtained do not last long. You should not suddenly switch to your usual diet. A smooth transition from diet to regular eating causes the least amount of stress to the body.
It is clear from the name that it is made up of protein products based on the 10 kg weight loss menu at home. Due to the fact that the diet consists of protein products, the body begins to use fat accumulation during its normal lifespan. And this in turn allows for weight loss as it relieves excess weights and corrects the outlines of the figure.
The weekly menu is based on seafood (approx. 300 grams), a pack of low-fat cottage cheese, skinless chicken breast (200 grams), lean beef (100 grams), chicken egg white (5 pieces).
Prohibited during the diet: fried foods, canned food, semi-finished products, fermented dairy products, high-starch vegetables, milk, carbonated drinks, juices from the store.
The power supply mode must meet the following requirements:
- There should be five to six meals a day
- Complex carbs are allowed before lunch.
- The afternoon meal should include protein and low-starch vegetables.
- The fat content is thirty grams. It is recommended to make it from vegetable oil, which can be used to season fresh vegetables.
Before using this diet at home to lose 10 kg per week, it is advisable to consult a doctor as it is quite severe and not everyone can tolerate it.
The main dish is buckwheat, but few other foods are allowed. No more than two hundred and fifty buckwheat should be eaten each day. Cook in the evening - Pour 250 grams of dry buckwheat with boiled water, cover with a lid and leave overnight. The liquid should be two fingers higher than the level of buckwheat in the pan. It is allowed to change the water with kefir. Salt, spices and other condiments are not added to the porridge.
Lean buckwheat porridge cooked in the evening can be consumed throughout the day. Drinks are allowed - mineral water and green tea without sugar. The last meal should be four hours before bedtime. If you are still hungry after eating all your porridge, you can drink a glass of degreasing kefir or unsweetened green apple.
After a kefir diet, a person not only loses 10 kg per week, but also allows the digestive system to become healthier. At the end of the diet, immunity improves, the efficiency of the gastrointestinal tract increases, cholesterol levels decrease and toxins are eliminated.
The daily amount of drunk kefir should be one and a half liters. This volume can be divided five times. In addition to kefir, you should consume additional foods per day that are allowed in the diet.
Menu of additional products allowed in addition to the kefir diet:
- The first day - five medium potato tubers, cooked with the skin.
- Day Two - One hundred grams of cooked chicken breast without salt, without skin.
- Third day - one hundred grams of cooked beef.
- Fourth day - one hundred grams of cooked or steamed white fish.
- 5. day - fresh vegetables and fruits up to 1 kg.
- Sixth and seventh days - unlimited drinking water.
How to lose 10 pounds a week without a diet?
In order not to exhaust your diet and still lose weight fast, you should turn to physical exercise, a balanced diet, or a sauna.
Bath or sauna
A person loses two kilograms when visiting a spa or sauna. Such a sudden jump is due to the loss of fluid in the body as well as the loss of toxins and fat. You need to go there on an empty stomach for maximum weight loss efficiency. It would be useful to use a scrub made of sea salt and honey. Be sure to take a few minutes break between entering the steam room. To lose weight, do not swim in the pool or take a cold shower after a steam bath.
It is recommended to stay for the first two hours after visiting a spa or sauna. However, a cup of delicious green tea is not forbidden, of course without sugar.
It's easy to lose weight with a balanced diet. The point is to follow the rules.
A balanced diet is based on the following rules:
- Daily meals should be divided into the following proportions: first meal - 25%, second meal - 50%, third meal - 25%.
- Calculate the required ratio of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Fifty percent of the diet should be carbohydrates, fifteen percent protein and twenty-five fats. This ratio provides a person with the desired fast weight loss of 10 kg. Note that proteins must be of animal origin, fats are made mainly from vegetable oils, and five percent of carbohydrates must be in the form of fiber.
- You should drink 30 ml of clean drinking water for every kilogram of your own body weight. Tea, broth, soups, juices and so on are not counted as they are not considered water but liquid.
- It is necessary to calculate the amount of calories. To lose 10 kg per week, you need to consume up to 1, 400 calories a day.
Because the ideal exercise program is individual for everyone, the best solution is to visit the gym and have personal workouts with one coach. But not everyone has the opportunity to do so. Therefore, with the help of unique physical exercises, you can lose 10 kg per week at home. To do this, however, a person needs strict discipline, perseverance, and great will.
You need to choose the right exercises for fast weight loss.
The property that exercise should be 10 kg per week:
- Helps speed up your metabolism. This should be a resistance practice. The workout should be strength training or half of it.
- One should enjoy training and should not interpret it as a punishment.
- On average, you should burn at least 300 calories during a workout.
- Increase the load over time. That is, as soon as it makes it easier to lift the weight, it should be increased. You can speed up or increase the distance while running. The increase in weight or intensity should be felt separately. If you last increased your distance and don’t feel good today, you don’t have to torture and exhaust yourself, just reduce the intensity of your workouts and enjoy your workout.
How to lose weight with 10 kg of water in a week?
The easiest way to lose weight by 10 kg per week at home is because you don’t need strict restrictions and a lot of rules to follow. Nutritionists call water loss a lazy diet.
A lazy diet consists of drinking plenty of water before every meal and, most importantly, right after sleep.
Immediately after a person wakes up, be sure to drink a glass of clean drinking water with a slice of lemon. If you have problems with the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, lemon should be excluded. Then, during the day, fifteen minutes before each meal, drink a glass of water. Water fills the stomach, so one eats less.
It is better to buy water in the store - mineral or non-carbonated drinking water. Consumption of tap water is permitted, but must be passed through a filter before use. The amount of drunk water per day should not exceed three liters. It is possible to follow a lazy diet for a month, but the results will be visible within a week.
Slimming teenager without harming the body
Rapid weight loss through diet or fasting days is not recommended for adolescents, so a 10 kg loss in a week will not work.
Adolescents should lose weight smoothly without jumping on the right balanced diet with adequate vitamin intake. With proper nutrition, much depends on adherence to the system and the quality of the products. The products must be natural, without any chemical additives. The meal should be at a certain time each day.
Sport is a great help for teenagers to lose weight. Exercise is the most active way to burn excess fat and get rid of excess teeth.
First meal - breakfast should never be missed. These calories received in the morning provide energy throughout the day. At lunch we recommend liquid dishes - beets, soups, broths, etc. They are not allowed to consume extra calories as liquid foods fill the stomach better.
The whole diet should be protein based. Protein is a building block for a young developing organism. It is better to minimize the heat treatment of food. Allowed - roasting, parking, steaming, baking. At most, spices, salt, hot spices, canned food should be excluded. Dried fruits or nuts are an excellent substitute for sweets. Carbonated drinks and juices from the store are also emptied from the diet. Home-made juice is allowed.